The Science – Our Ingredients
dermaviduals is world-renowned for manufacturing active skin care systems, using only pure ingredients. Employing ground-breaking technology Dermaviduals have created a range of creams and lotions without using the binding properties of an emulsifier. Emulsifiers can build up within the skin and dissolve skin lipids when it comes into contact with water (eg. via perspiration and general cleansing routines). This in turn can leave the skin compromised.
Active ingredients utilised in the unique dermaviduals delivery system include:
- Co-Enzyme Q10 • Vitamin A • Vitamin B • Hyaluronic Acid • Vitamin C • Vitamin E • Boswellia • Linseed Oil • Butchers Broom
- Evening Primrose Oil • CM Glucan • D-Panthenol • Echinacea • Green Tea Extract • Algae Extract • Aloe Vera Extract
- Hamamelis • Anti-wrinkle serum • Liposome yeast concentrate • Liposome concentrate plus • Liposome NMF • Laminaria digitata • Eyebright Liposome Serum
- Phytohormone • Grape Seed Oil • Whitening Serum • Avocado oil • Apricot stone oil • Rosehip seed oil • Jojoba oil
- Macadamia nut oil • Wheatgerm oil • Aromatherapy oils
Using the best ingredients from around the world, together with the very best in science and innovative research, remains at the heart of what Dermaviduals do. We believe in customising products with Dermaviduals for your specific skin needs, not applying a blanket approach to formulations. This ensures that your homecare is unique to your concerns.
This method allows dermaviduals to specialise in the prevention of skin conditions such as:
- Neurodermatitis • Ichthyosis • Psoriasis • Acne • Couperosis • Rosacea • Dermatitis • Chelitis • Sensitive skin
- Dehydrated skin and premature ageing • Blemished skin • Aged skin • Sunburn • Scars • Dark circles under eyes
- Before and after laser treatment • Hyper-pigmentation • Stretch marks