REALISE STUNNING SKIN WITH HEALITE: THE NEXT GENERATION LED LIGHT THERAPY
Healite is the ”new generation” LED Light Therapy, the latest pain-free and clinically proven photo rejuvenation device.*
Healite offers many benefits to improve skin health. Your skin has the ability to absorb specific wavelengths and use it as a source of energy to stimulate cellular regeneration. When specific wavelengths (colours) of light shine into the skin, they are absorbed setting off natural healing processes within the body. This improves skin tone and clarity. Wrinkles and fine lines are softened by the increased production of collagen.
There are three LED therapies to choose from – red light for a more radiant complexion and to calm and heal the skin, Infrared light to reduce the signs of ageing, and blue light to steralise and combat acne and blemished skin. Different results can be achieved depending on the colour of the light.
- Stimulates collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid (anti ageing and hydrating)
- Repairs and intensely hydrates to enhance skin tone, luminosity and texture
- Activates your skin’s own natural renewal system for younger, healthier skin
- Promotes cellular function resulting in a glowing radiant skin
- Reduces acne and blackheads
- Stimulates wound healing and relieves pain and stiffness in muscles.
REFRESH -633nm wave length – Red Light
A combination of heat and red light LED work to boost your skin’s circulation, bringing more blood and nutrients to the area of focus. Assists in healing the skin while increasing collagen production for a plumper, refreshed complexion.
- Stimulates blood flow to tissue increasing circulation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Increases skin’s natural hydration and radiance
- Improves the overall complexion
- Anti-inflammatory – great for treating dermatitis, rosacea and psoriasis
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Decreases inflammation (redness and swelling)
REJUVENATE -830nm wavelength – Near Infrared
Experience dramatic tightening of skin and smoothing of wrinkles and rough spots.Near Infrared LED light therapy’s effects on the skin and body have been reported in over 2,000 scientific studies. It has the ability to stimulate fibroblast cell activity in the skin to increase the production of collagen and elastin – the proteins responsible for your skin’s tone and elasticity.
- Skin rejuvenation for advanced ageing, increased collagen and elastin production
- Decreases deeper lines and wrinkles
- Lifts and tones
- Improves lymphatic system and circulation
- Wound healing
- Increases blood flow to tissue
- Relieves muscle and joint pain.
BANISH BACTERIA- 415nm wavelength – Blue Light
Combat and heal blemishes, pimples and acne bacteria with the dramatic effects of blue light LED therapy. A study by the Imperial College of Science has shown a 76% decrease in inflammatory lesions and 58% decrease on comedones (signs of acne) when combining the blue anti-bacterial wavelength with the red anti-inflammatory wavelength.**
- Reduces breakouts by killing the p. acne bacteria
- Heals blemishes, pimples, acne and other such skin problems
- Reduces acne clearing time
- Facilitates healing without scarring.
30 min facial $98
Course of 8 $620
add into facial 15mins $52
SHINE SKIN SOLUTIONS—————————————————— 70mins $160
At Shine we are all about honest answers and solutions for your skin.
“Shine Skin Solutions” is our new 70-minute treatment for new clients, specifically acne sufferers, which includes a 20-minute full skin consultation to determine your skin type, condition and acne grade, before we commence a 40min facial including extractions and develop a future treatment plan that is streamlined to your skin’s needs.
During the consultation we will look at all possible causes and remedies for your skin issues. We encourage you to bring in your current skincare and make-up so we can analyse the ingredients and discuss what is working and what might need replacing. A homecare regimen will also be recommended if needed, which we will explain how to use to ensure the best outcomes for your skin, along with guidance and advice.
A treatment plan is also part of the session, which may include a course of facials from between 2-4 weeks or more, depending on what level of care your skin needs to get it back on track and acne free.