Alesia here, I wanted to start contributing to the blog and seeing as I have a facial special going at the moment, I thought I would start with the wonderful benefits of facials. Our special which is on until 20th March 2015 is Book a 1hr massage and receive a 30min facial for free.
Here is my 1st blog for you all.
You may merely enjoy the pampering and relaxation you feel when receiving a facial treatment, but most people don’t understand the benefits that a good professional facial offer.
Most people will wait until they encounter a skin concern (breakouts, dryness, pigmentation) or have a special event before coming in for a facial. This is o.k. but problems can be avoided by regular facials.
Here are some reason why you should have a regular routine.
- Radiance– Facial treatments help to improve and restore circulation to the skin, increasing the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells. This rush of blood to the skin gives your skin a healthy glow and plumps skin cells with vital nutrients and water, which reduce the appearance of wrinkled and dry skin.
- Anti–ageing– A good facial and facial massage can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production which is the building block of the skin (reducing premature ageing, wrinkles and loss of tone) Facials allow your skin to feel healthier and smoother. Active serums penetrate nutrients and anti-oxidants into the skin.
- Exfoliation– Facials provide a deeper exfoliation than what you can achieve at home. Extractions help clean out the pores and can help maintain clear skin and stop acne formation. Often left unchecked pores can start to stretch and widen with the build-up of oil and debris in the pore.
- You– So many of our lives are fast-paced these days and you may feel like you never have a minute to yourself. When you book in for a facial, you’re guaranteed half an hour or an hour of pure interrupted pampering. A facial will provide you with a little bit of calmness in a busy world.
- Skin that feels better –If your skin is dehydrated and suffering from a lack of attention it can feel dry and generally unhealthy. After a facial people are often amazed at how fresh and smooth their skin feels compared to before.
- Improved confidence –Having clearer, brighter and healthier looking skin can help put a real spring in your step. People love the extra confidence a facial gives them. Whether you’re just feeling like you’re stuck in a rut or need a boost for something such as a job interview, a facial treatment could provide the answer.
Your skin is always on display and often has the power to dictate how good we feel about ourselves. Investing in your skin has more value than buying a new dress or going out to a fancy restaurant.
Hope to see you soon for a great massage and facial 🙂
For the latest specials https://shineskinandbody.com.au/specials/